All my dreams, all my charms
They do not deserve to drain
Lived for my owns so far
Wanna live for myself again
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again..
Give me a magic stick
So I can grow no more
I want to be so young
A bit of little more,
I wanna be a child again
give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again..
Things those are incomplete
And takes myself out of me
Those I want no more,
Things make me realize myself
I wanna do it more,
I wanna learn to fight and loose again
Loose and loose until I win again
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again..
I want my innocence back again
I want to call the donkey a horse again
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again !!!
Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again..
Written by - Amit
Inspired by - 3 Idiots
No comments:
Post a Comment